THE BODY ACHIEVES WHAT THE MIND BELIEVES!

Age is just a number. You can get healthy and fit. But first you must BELIEVE!

© 2010-2017 (FitAt99.blogspot.com) All Rights Reserved

Remember:

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Step 1J

 Thursday, November 14, 2013

Well I am off.....in about 20 minutes I will drive the 15-20 min. ride to the hospital and at 2:00 they will begin the procedure to inject the blue dye that will find the first lymph node that WE HOPE tomorrow, they WILL NOT find any signs of the carcinoma spread to....

I call this Step 1J cause it's not really the 1st step....I count the 1st step from when I got my yearly mammogram on October 8th....and then the following days when I got the unpleasant news.

But I just took a shower and as my dear sweet friend Jane Esty says....put on my Big Girl Panties and I am ready to get this done and move forward.....and get right back in step to getting healthy again and fit.....and to continue that program at least until I'm 99.

Gotta run (OK OK...I'll take the car)....but I'll be back this afternoon and I'll let you know how it goes....I can just see those hands flying up right now as I write... of those of you who wish they could take my place.....thanks, but you can't......I've gotta do this one on my own...

I'll be back this afternoon and let you know how it went....


It's really not suppose to be toooooooooo bad! 
One more chance to show that I'm a tough old broard!!!(she said as she grits her teeth and flashes a fake smile).

1 comment:

  1. You've never smiled a fake smile in your life Peg!
    (To use someone else's words "Keep on keepin' on")

    Sending <3 and positive thoughts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are committed to working on your health and fitness. Please leave a comment on this post or let me know if you'd like info on a fitness/health topic.