THE BODY ACHIEVES WHAT THE MIND BELIEVES!

Age is just a number. You can get healthy and fit. But first you must BELIEVE!

© 2010-2017 (FitAt99.blogspot.com) All Rights Reserved

Remember:

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Ding Dong The Witch is Dead - Part D (as in DONE)

I am told, all went well.   There are no bandages....just internal stitches that will desolve and liquid skin over the incision. They brought me some crackers and apple juice, I get a few bites down and I drift in and out of sleep.  But then I have to go to the bathroom.  The nurse helps me up and the nausea takes over..........that truly has got to be one of the most horrible feelings in the world....I start crying....they gently guide me back to the bed.  They offer to give me some nausea medicine and some pain medication in my IV, before I leave, and I gladly accept.  The combination makes you 'wicked sleepy' (as they'd say it in Maine).  Zonkers......

I  don't remember getting dressed, I think I remember them coming with the wheel chair, but don't remember getting to the front door of the hospital where John was waiting for me with the car. I don't remember any of the ride home.  I remember sitting in the living room eating a small bite of something.....then it was time for me to take more nausea and pain meds....about 3:00, I decided to go lay down in the bed........ZONK!  I didn't wake up until 7:30 PM.  I got up and had a light dinner (an egg sandwich, I think) and more meds, back to bed by 9:30 and slept all night until about 7:30 the next morning.

I'm doing pretty well keeping ahead of the pain, but I am very swollen and I am very tender and the "every 4 hours" meds keep me in a semi-La La state.  I guess that is why they advise you do not drive until you are no longer taking the meds.

So that is pretty much where we are at the moment. They obviously made a mark the shape of a "new moon" where the incision was made.....so in my semi-La La state of mind, I declared that I have "A MOON OVER MY MAMMY"!!!

As far as we know at this point in time, they got it all and truly....



(Copy and paste the website below for a fun video)



http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ding+dong+the+witch+is+dead&FORM=VIRE5#view=detail&mid=1CEA5E9F4A940A8D8AAC1CEA5E9F4A940A8D8AAC

 Ding Dong The Wicked Witch is Dead !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are committed to working on your health and fitness. Please leave a comment on this post or let me know if you'd like info on a fitness/health topic.