THE BODY ACHIEVES WHAT THE MIND BELIEVES!

Age is just a number. You can get healthy and fit. But first you must BELIEVE!

© 2010-2017 (FitAt99.blogspot.com) All Rights Reserved

Remember:

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Words of wisdom and a silly little song!

Words of wisdom"
Pinned Image
"It's not about winning or losing a competition; it's about beating the doubt from within yourself and knowing at the end of each day you are one step closer to your goals" - Jonathan Horton

When it comes to health and fitness the answer to this question is YES...this is the big stuff!
When it comes to health and fitness, the answer to this question is a resounding YES!  The advice of "Don't sweat the small stuff" is true....but remember health and fitness is the big stuff! Make it your priority! 

Silly Little Song

Oh that Runaround Sue......(well OK it's really about me!)



So here's my story...it's sad but true....it's about a girl that I once knew
She took my waist, then ate around....at every fast food joint in town.

I should have stopped it from the very start...
That girl left me with a broken heart

Listen people what I'm telling you
That girl could eat her weight in stew....

Bum da hady hady Bum Bum

I miss my waist and the smile on my face...
So if you don't wanna cry like I do...
Keep away from the "Bell that's Blue"

She liked to eat around
She loved food and couldn't put it down
But people let me put you wise
She really hated having thunder thighs

Here's the moral to the story
from the girl who knew
Keep away from the chocolate goo

And words of wisdom that are so true....
Eat healthy and exercise
for a brand new you

Bum da hady hady Bum Bum!

                             
 Hope Dion won't mind my poetic license on some of his words!

Eat wisely, exercise and I'll see you tomorrow!

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are committed to working on your health and fitness. Please leave a comment on this post or let me know if you'd like info on a fitness/health topic.