THE BODY ACHIEVES WHAT THE MIND BELIEVES!

Age is just a number. You can get healthy and fit. But first you must BELIEVE!

© 2010-2017 (FitAt99.blogspot.com) All Rights Reserved

Remember:

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

F - L - U - C - T - U - A - T- E.....DARN THAT SCALE!

100 Reasons You Should Work Out Today - I should read this every day.
Oh my gosh how long will it take to get this concept in my pea size brain.  My weight and your weight is going to fluctuate and I can not live my whole life depending on what the dang scale tells me on any given day.  Over the weekend my scale said I had gained 4 pounds....
I had the blues  ....then I went to Dallas yesterday and did no exercise (sat in a car up there and back and at the meeting I went to)....NO EXERCISE....Last night I weighed and had lost 2 pounds.  Went to my exercise classes today and came home and had lost 2 more pounds.

So that's it...the scale and I are no longer friends....we're acquaintances and I'll be cordial but we will never be bosom buddies....I mean I just can't rely on her! 

It proves the point I've been told over and over again by my trainers, fellow weight loss people and John.....you just have to eat healthy and exercise. The weight will take care of itself.  And if you're working out faithfully, you are going to gain muscle and yes muscle does weigh more than fat.  Go by how your clothes feel and how you feel.  You know when you've over-indulged and how that makes you feel.  You also know when you slip on those jeans and you can button and zip them without laying flat on the bed and then wondering if you are going to have to hold your breath in all day long so the button won't explode.  You know how you feel when you've lost 5 or 10 pounds. 

You might have to fight a battle more than once to win it.Don't let the scale rule your life.....OK Peggy, listen to what you are telling these people....DON'T LET THE SCALE RULE YOUR LIFE.  EAT HEALTHY AND EXERCISE!!!  And don't give up....just keep fighting the battle and keep moving.  This is the first day of the rest of your life.  Take it one day at a time. 







You're doing great!  I'm proud of you.  Believe you can do this....
                                                           and....
                                                             |
                                                             |
                                                            \/
   like it
Don't you dare quit!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are committed to working on your health and fitness. Please leave a comment on this post or let me know if you'd like info on a fitness/health topic.