THE BODY ACHIEVES WHAT THE MIND BELIEVES!

Age is just a number. You can get healthy and fit. But first you must BELIEVE!

© 2010-2017 (FitAt99.blogspot.com) All Rights Reserved

Remember:

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

Friday, April 6, 2012

DO IT FOR YOU. YOU'RE THE HOPE YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR

Effective Weight Loss

Not much time to write this morning....It's  Friday and time to do a few things around the house.  But I will be going to the gym later and then to relax by the pool.  My thought for you this morning is:

YOUR HEALTH AND FITNESS IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY. No one can do it for you.  But you can do it for yourself.  Take a baby step today. Walk for 10 minutes at a brisk clip. Engage your core (suck in your gut and hold it to the count of 10).  Increase those things each day. Stand up straight and tall with your shoulders back.  Be proud that you took the first steps that will make you look and feel so much better. I'm proud of you and I want you to be healthy.  Send me an e-mail.
Peggylee57@aol.com (Please put FIT AND HEALTHY in the subject line) I will write you back.
I have my pom poms up and I'm cheering for you!  Come back later this evening and right a comment telling me how your day went.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are committed to working on your health and fitness. Please leave a comment on this post or let me know if you'd like info on a fitness/health topic.