THE BODY ACHIEVES WHAT THE MIND BELIEVES!

Age is just a number. You can get healthy and fit. But first you must BELIEVE!

© 2010-2017 (FitAt99.blogspot.com) All Rights Reserved

Remember:

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Side note to last post.....and Half Way Mark!

I should have mentioned in my last post....that the name of the salon was Razmataz.....which I was not!!  Oh well I've hashed that to death so let's just let it lie....Hair grows...thank goodness!

Today's treatment was number 10  Woooooooo Hoooooo! 
That means I'm at the half way mark.  10 down and 10 to go.

And the last day in one of the toughest years I've had....last day in 2013.

I hope for each of you that 2014 will be happy, healthy, and full of adventure, love, hope and dreams come true.  I hope this will be your year and mine too!!!





 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are committed to working on your health and fitness. Please leave a comment on this post or let me know if you'd like info on a fitness/health topic.