THE BODY ACHIEVES WHAT THE MIND BELIEVES!

Age is just a number. You can get healthy and fit. But first you must BELIEVE!

© 2010-2017 (FitAt99.blogspot.com) All Rights Reserved

Remember:

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Onward and Upward...

Dec. 21, 2013

Yesterday afternoon, that dang radiation kicked my rear....right at the dinner table, like an evil wind suddenly blowing from out of nowhere ....seemingly draining all the blood from my veins, all the wind from my sails, all the energy from my body.....just out of the blue and I had to cave in and lay down.

But this morning I am feeling relative good....good is relative :)

We've had a lovely rain here this morning and we so need it.  And come spring the bluebonnets will sing the rain's praises








                                                                                  

Have a wonderful Saturday.....and look out for those crazies....if you go out shopping....after all this is the last weekend before Christmas!







And remembeer


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are committed to working on your health and fitness. Please leave a comment on this post or let me know if you'd like info on a fitness/health topic.