THE BODY ACHIEVES WHAT THE MIND BELIEVES!

Age is just a number. You can get healthy and fit. But first you must BELIEVE!

© 2010-2017 (FitAt99.blogspot.com) All Rights Reserved

Remember:

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

HIP HIP HORRAH! SIS BOOM BAH! YEA! GOD!

  For those of you who have not heard, I went to get my 2nd day of radiation and the Radiation Oncologist said "So I got a copy of the final HER2 test and it came back negative".....me...."No I think it came back equivocal --which is what the regular Oncologist had told me......"Go ahead and do radiation and we'll talk about chemo when that's done".....Radiation Oncologist...."well I think they got a further and 'final' pathology report that says NEGATIVE"...and she showed me the report.  As I was walking back to my car after the radiation treatment, my phone rang and it was the regular Oncologists' office calling to tell me that the final report was back and my HER2 test is NEGATIVE.....NO CHEMO!

So I am just jumping for joy and praising God!  I'll get to keep my hair....and so will John....he'd volunteered to shave his head if I had to do chemo and lost my hair.  I think he breathed a sigh of relief when they said No Chemo :)

So, heavy sigh of relief...I only have to do radiation.  20 sessions....2 down, 18 to go...I should be done around January 15th.  Then I will be put on a medicine similar to Letrozole (which inhibits the production of estrogen in my body).........talk about needed to get back to the gym....this little girl is going to have to do that for sure....because one of the main side effects of that medicine (since no estrogen in your body) is weight gain.  But I'm not going to even think about that....it's a side effect....I can counteract a side effect.....it's called not feeling sorry for myself and defeated, getting up off the couch and getting this body back in shape.....My trainers, Shepherd Green and Belinda Fernades know me well and know that I love love love a challenge....So bring it on.  I've been on the sidelines long enough.....I'm already forming the mental picture.....just like a true athlete ...when I believe it I will see it.....The body achieves what the mind believes!
 Seriously, that is what I want to look like Yep seriously that's my goal.....so get thee behind me cancer...I've got a life to get on with...and I've got a lot of work to do.  Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers....keep them coming.
GOD IS GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are committed to working on your health and fitness. Please leave a comment on this post or let me know if you'd like info on a fitness/health topic.