THE BODY ACHIEVES WHAT THE MIND BELIEVES!

Age is just a number. You can get healthy and fit. But first you must BELIEVE!

© 2010-2017 (FitAt99.blogspot.com) All Rights Reserved

Remember:

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

Monday, February 20, 2017

Ahhhh Adele......

Got up this morning to do my plank and my 100 push-ups (it's a self challenge I'm doing for 100 days) and while doing my plank I turned on this song....by Adele, "A Million Years Ago" and it made me think and relate it to my lifelong roller coaster ride with my weight...."I know I'm not the only one...that regrets the things I've done...."

I'm sure the song has a much deeper meaning than that....but words to a song (to me anyway) have different meanings at different times....

So with this short post, enjoy the song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7zIHI-Bw6Y   

(There's a short commercial before the song starts)

I'm off to my spin class.....see you later.

Do something to improve your fitness and health today.....take that first step....it will lead to a marathon!

Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are committed to working on your health and fitness. Please leave a comment on this post or let me know if you'd like info on a fitness/health topic.