THE BODY ACHIEVES WHAT THE MIND BELIEVES!

Age is just a number. You can get healthy and fit. But first you must BELIEVE!

© 2010-2017 (FitAt99.blogspot.com) All Rights Reserved

Remember:

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

This is my wish.....



One more day to mark off of my year long recovery from Achilles Tendon surgery (of which today is 17 post-op), but the thought in this poster is still burned into my brain.  I'm going to recover, I'm going to be back, I'm going to lose the weight again and get back to the fit and healthy person I was 6 months ago....and then some....and I hope you won't give us either....come on, join me, let's inspire others to not give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are committed to working on your health and fitness. Please leave a comment on this post or let me know if you'd like info on a fitness/health topic.