THE BODY ACHIEVES WHAT THE MIND BELIEVES!

Age is just a number. You can get healthy and fit. But first you must BELIEVE!

© 2010-2017 (FitAt99.blogspot.com) All Rights Reserved

Remember:

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

Monday, October 28, 2013

My Theme Song....or two

Today's post will be short.  I don't have a lot new to report.  I'm playing the waiting game until my surgery, but I have called and left a message that I want to be put on the list (if there is one) to be called should there be a cancellation before November 15th.  I am ready to get this surgery done and over with and start whatever treatment needs to be done.

I had seen this video before, but ran across it again this morning and it truly is my theme song....(and LOL...knowing me and my love of motivational T-shirts it will probably be my next shirt)  
I'M AN OVERCOMER!

http://gma.yahoo.com/video/mandisas-overcomer-music-video-world-124400300.html;_ylt=AthPpIcsmbj_znWtFlQoXXSo6.d_;_ylu=X3oDMTE2ZGx1dWc1BG1pdAMEcG9zAzMEc2VjA01lZGlhQkNhcm91c2VsTWl4ZWRMUENB;_ylg=X3oDMTBhYWM1a2sxBGxhbmcDZW4tVVM-;_ylv=3

The singers name is Mandisa and I think you'll recognize most of the people spotlighted in this video.Overcomer ~ Mandisa


Another song I love and that will get me through this is "Blessings" by Laura Story....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CSVqHcdhXQ 

WHAT IF TRIALS OF THIS LIFE...ARE YOUR MERCIES IN DISGUISE?

Make it a wonderful day and remember to be thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are committed to working on your health and fitness. Please leave a comment on this post or let me know if you'd like info on a fitness/health topic.