THE BODY ACHIEVES WHAT THE MIND BELIEVES!

Age is just a number. You can get healthy and fit. But first you must BELIEVE!

© 2010-2017 (FitAt99.blogspot.com) All Rights Reserved

Remember:

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

Thursday, March 19, 2015

A Few Simple Words

This morning my words to you are simple....actually they come from a poster I found on Pinterest....I currently have this as my screen saver to remind me....when you're  running short on time (as I am today) you just have to keep on trying....In 30 mins. you can do a great workout....(or 5, 10, 15 mins.. Just do something)  EVERY LITTLE STEP KEEPS YOU GOING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are committed to working on your health and fitness. Please leave a comment on this post or let me know if you'd like info on a fitness/health topic.