THE BODY ACHIEVES WHAT THE MIND BELIEVES!

Age is just a number. You can get healthy and fit. But first you must BELIEVE!

© 2010-2017 (FitAt99.blogspot.com) All Rights Reserved

Remember:

Everything in moderation. Even moderation.

Monday, June 16, 2014

Pinterest = Addiction!???

I got up this morning determined I was going to write in both of my blogs and I have spent the last
2- 1/2 hours on Pinterest.  Really Peggy!!!

For some reason Pinterest is addictive.  When I'm in it, my mind is like a kid in a gigantic candy store....Fashion, Quotes, Recipes, Hair, Makeup, Writing thoughts and ideas, Books and the list just goes on and on and on.  You read one thing and want to go to the page of the person who pinned it and you read something else there and it takes you to another page and another page and another page.

Geeze think of how much I could get done, if my mind got that excited about cleaning or working out at the gym or writing.

I think I'll work on that thought.  How to convert the thrill you get from Pinterest into other avenues of your life!!!!

PINTEREST is evil :)
OK  I'm going out to plant flowers now....
Because I've wasted so much time this morning, I'm posting this to my Whimseys-Writings-Thoughts blog too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are committed to working on your health and fitness. Please leave a comment on this post or let me know if you'd like info on a fitness/health topic.